The ideal candidate we are seeking to employ:
We are looking for a skilled, tech-savvy writer to generate engaging, original content for our network.
The ideal candidate will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct e-mail, and other methods to alert and expand our readership.
To succeed as a blog writer, the candidate should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding our readership.
The ideal candidate should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
The ideal candidate must be passionate with creative flair, and the applicant must have the ability to work effectively as part of the staff and independently in a fast-paced environment.
A general and brief overview of our company and aims:
Founded in 2010, our company is one of the leading publishers of alternative lifestyles in Colombia. Since then, it has flourished and became one of the foremost merchants, providing quality products.
By recruiting the best copywriters as employees, this will assist us in the development of expanding our fashion brand and meet the increasing demand in the marketplace, worldwide, while publishing captivating posts interconnected with the products we offer.
Unique opportunities, certifications, and educational programs:
If working on-site, our company offers a generous workspace with internet access, free healthy meals and beverages.
It is the genuine expertise, strength and devotion of our spirits that make of the company representation of who we are. Across our diversified line of interests, we have some of the sharpest and most skilful people in media and beyond: award-winning developers, cutting edge e-commercial staffers, industry-leading multimedia talents and much, much more.
We are a vibrant and diverse community with many company events, groups and forums to get involved, besides social hours for coffee with cookies and reading leisure in a delightful work culture.
Most importantly, we do not enforce any specific dress code.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Staying up to do date with industry best practice guidelines.
- Ability to carry out relevant research, and pitching concepts for posts.
- Ability to edit, proofread, publish, and to promote content.
- Ability to create a strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Ability to work effectively with a dynamic staff.
- Ability to drive social engagement and website visitors.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Managing and maintaining a positive relationship with all our audience.
- Monitor responses to posts via the blog, and social media to better understand the audience.
- Follow all company regulations and policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be, and have:
- Exceptional knowledge of the alternative fashion scene.
- An excellent company and product knowledge.
- An attractive portfolio showcasing previous works.
- Writing experience or familiarity with alternative fashions interests or a specific field.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, internally and externally.
- Highly creative with a good eye for emerging trends.
- A strong interest in alternative fashion, styles and trend forecasting.
- Be able to work effectively independently and as part of the staff.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Passionate with a can-do attitude.
- Ambitious and driven within the fashion industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Our respect for diversity and inclusion:
We value and respect all differences in all people at our company. We strive to inclusive working experiences and an environment that reflects the audience we serve, where our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard and can contribute to our future.
At our company, many of our staff work flexibly, and we will consider all requests for flexible working arrangements.