The ideal candidate we are seeking to employ:
We are seeking a resourceful sales manager candidate to drive revenue growth for assigned products and services, as well as licenses and subscriptions based in Bogotá, Colombia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting both outbound and inbound business, help develop sales campaigns and lead their execution, provide sales reports, support face-to-face visits with customers and prospects, forecast sales revenues, and assist the staff remove any internal or external obstacles that impede building pipeline and/or closing sales.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and stay current in modern technologies.
A general and brief overview of our company and aims:
Founded in 2010, our company is one of the leading publishers and suppliers of alternative fashion in Colombia. Since then, it has flourished and started to provide unique quality products as well as extended to virtual services.
The company’s clientele base is made up of fashion-forward companies, including independent clothing retailers and major high street fashion stores, in Colombia and internationally.
Our company aims to provide exceptional products and services and offer professional career advice for skilled marketers.
By recruiting a sales manager for employment, this assists in the development of expanding our brand and meet the increasing demand in the marketplace, at a worldwide scale.
Unique opportunities, certifications, and educational programs:
If working on-site, our company offers a generous workspace with internet access, free healthy meals and beverages.
It is the genuine expertise, strength and devotion of our spirits that make of the company representation of who we are. Across our diversified line of interests, we have some of the sharpest and most skilful people in media and beyond: award-winning developers, cutting edge e-commercial staffers, industry-leading multimedia talents and much, much more.
We are a vibrant and diverse community with many company events, groups and forums to get involved, besides social hours for coffee with cookies and reading leisure in a delightful work culture.
Most importantly, we do not enforce any specific dress code.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company’s products, services and subscriptions.
- Manage and review sales activities for products, services, subscriptions and additional supplies.
- Evaluate the market position of competing products, services, and subscriptions.
- Review and do market analyses to determine customer needs and adjust accordingly.
- Review volume potential, price schedules and discount rates, and develop sales campaigns.
- Review and develop new business opportunities for the company in different fields.
- Liaise with marketing and product management staff to create sales campaigns.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to insure consistent products, services, and subscriptions quality.
- Develop contracts strategy and negotiations following the company standards.
- Coordinate and execute division sales objectives, strategic, and business plans.
- Coordinate and execute lead newsletter capture campaigns with the staff.
- Coordinate and execute sales plans from execution to exceed quota.
- Develop and maintain working relationships key contacts of customer accounts.
- Establish distributor and key account relationships and ensure they are managed properly.
- Travels with and without other staff as needed to maintain and develop business opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry association meetings, conventions and trade shows.
- Manage and review inventory, and fulfill stock quota for physical products.
- Achieve revenue and profit objectives for the company.
- Develop meaningful relationships and a deep understanding of the needs of existing customers.
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, orderly manner.
- Deliver excellent customer support at all times.
- Follow all company regulations and policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be, and have:
- Previous sales management experience required.
- Experience in a sales focused role to a consultative approach.
- Extensive experience in customer management and putting together commercial value propositions.
- Ability to have a continuous learning mindset that encourages the staff.
- Ability to attend and discuss the products, services, and subscriptions the company offers to customers.
- Ability to cultivate a good understanding of the company products, services, subscriptions and processes.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Ability to effectively align goals with other staff not directly managed.
- Ability to deliver sales and productivity reports to senior management.
- Ensure a high-sales culture, centring on policy take-up conversions and up-selling opportunities to maximise all sales and revenue.
- High degree of proficiency GSuite for office duties communication, and management.
- High degree of prociency with QuickBooks for stock, invoicing, and customer management.
- High degree of prociency with WooCommerce for product management.
- High degree of prociency with Easy Digital Downloads for services, and subscriptions management.
- High degree of prociency with MailChimp for marketing prmotional purposes.
- Be able to work effectively independently and as part of the staff.
- Ability to periodically travel though national territory.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Passionate with a can-do attitude.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ambitious and driven within the alternative industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Our respect for diversity and inclusion:
We value and respect all differences in all people at our company. We strive to inclusive working experiences and an environment that reflects the audience we serve, where our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard and can contribute to our future.
At our company, many of our staff work flexibly, and we will consider all requests for flexible working arrangements.